Gain valuable insights into your pet's overall health with our comprehensive Complete Blood Count (CBC) for Dogs and Cats. This diagnostic test analyzes a sample of your pet's blood, providing a detailed picture of their cellular components, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of your pet's health
- Identifies potential abnormalities in blood cell count and function
- Aids in the diagnosis of various health conditions
- Contributes to preventive care and early intervention
What the CBC Reveals:
Red blood cell count: This indicates your pet's oxygen-carrying capacity and helps detect anemia or other blood disorders.
White blood cell count: This measures the body's defense against infections and helps identify inflammation or immune system abnormalities.
Platelet count: This assesses your pet's ability to clot blood and helps detect bleeding disorders or clotting issues.
Hemoglobin level: This indicates the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and helps detect anemia or other oxygen-related problems.
Hematocrit: This measures the percentage of red blood cells in the blood and helps identify dehydration or blood loss.
Indications for a CBC:
Routine wellness exams: CBC is a standard component of preventive care, helping identify potential health issues early on.
Unexplained symptoms: A CBC can be helpful in diagnosing various conditions, such as infections, allergies, anemia, or blood disorders.
Monitoring chronic conditions: CBC can track the effectiveness of treatment for conditions like diabetes or kidney disease.
Schedule an Appointment Today:
Proactively safeguard your pet's health by scheduling a CBC test today. This valuable diagnostic tool can provide essential information for your veterinarian to make informed decisions about your pet's care.
- CBC is a safe and routine procedure for cats and dogs.
- CBC results are typically available within a short turnaround time.
- Your veterinarian will interpret the CBC results and discuss any necessary follow-up measures.
Empower your pet's well-being with our Complete Blood Count (CBC) for Dogs and Cats.
Book your appointment today with Pets Society